Attend this conference online
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
More cutbacks in government spending and increased A-133 audit scrutiny are the only certainties for not-for-profits today. Everything else - the economy, new tax regulations, compliance issues, business ethics and governance, just to name a few - remains in flux, no doubt a financial and organizational challenge you face on an everyday basis.
It's time to clear the air and find ways to work together and respond to the key issues at hand. During the 2014 AICPA Not-for-Profit Industry Conference, you'll get your comprehensive update for the year. It's your chance to get your questions answered by the industry's top experts, hear insightful perspectives from thought leaders and discover financial management strategies to best fit your organization's needs. You'll learn what the future may hold, how to create innovative new ways to position your organization, drive fundraising and stay true to your mission values.
Download the Conference Brochure
Conference Agenda Grid
- Pre-conference Workshops: Longer, in-depth sessions on critical topics
- Targeted Content: A-133, Yellow Book, Tax, Accounting and Auditing, Management
- Ask the Experts: Panels for CFOs, Accounting and Auditing, A-133, Yellow Book, Tax
- Interact With Your Industry: Museums and Cultural Organizations, Religious Organizations, Large Not-for-Profits, Private Foundations, Social Services, Associations and Membership Organizations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Fiscal managers and staff at not-for-profits, CPAs, accountants, consultants, tax advisers, auditors and other financial managers with not-for-profit clients
- Those seeking CPE credits in the not-for-profit arena, including qualifying Yellow Book CPE
This conference has an Online option, which allows you to attend the conference remotely, in real-time. It's a great way to save on travel expenses by streaming the sessions direct to your PC at your home or office.
Visit the Online Conference webpage for more details, and to register.
Tax Section and GAQC Members Save $50:
When you log into this website with your AICPA member user account, the section/credential discount will be automatically applied during checkout. Should you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the AICPA Service Center at 888-777-7077 or firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.
Find out more information on the Tax Section.
CGMA Members Save an Additional $50:
CGMA designation holders qualify for discounted pricing on this product. In order to receive your special pricing, you must be a registered user and signed in to this website.
View the complete list of development products available on CGMA.org.
Android | iOS