This Update is being offered on multiple dates and times. At bottom of page, select the date/time that best fits your schedule.
Do you perform financial audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (Yellow Book)? Discover what changed and what stayed the same in the latest 2011 revision to Yellow Book.
This course provides you with the latest changes to Yellow Book so that your planning and conduction of audits will be in accordance with the Government Auditing Standards.
- Yellow Book Financial Audit Standards: General, Performance, and Reporting
- CPE Requirements
- Independence Rules
- Peer Review Requirements
Field of Study: Auditing Governmental
Important Information on Your CPE Credit
How To Access The Webcast
- Click the link provided in your order confirmation.
- Register for your event by entering your information and click "Register."
- After registering, the confirmation page will display a page with a link to "test your system" Webinar Compatibility Test. Please ensure that you have 3 green "passed" indicators and that the video plays successfully prior to the event. Your computer must pass this test to access this event. (For technical support, please call AICPA Member Services at 888-777-7077)
- The event will be open 15 minutes prior to the start - use the link above to attend.